1. Collection of personal information
2. Purposes of utilization and protection of personal information
- Where Nakatani Foundation subcontracts its operations which utilize the personal information within the scope of the specified purpose
- Where Applicable law or regulations require the disclosure
- Where provision is necessary due to reasons such as protection of human life and body or property
3. Management of personal information
- The Foundation will exercise appropriate management of all personal information that it collects and will take necessary preventive and corrective measures against unauthorized access, theft, loss, damage, manipulation, leakage, etc.
- Nakatani Foundation shall contract with appropriate subcontractor properly handling personal information and ensure that such subcontractor properly perform its obligation to administer persona information
- If the Foundation is requested by an individual to disclose, provide notification on the purposes of utilization of, correct, add to, delete, cease the utilization of, or erase his/her personal information, or to provide it to a third party, it will respond appropriately and promptly after confirming the identity of such individual.
For inquiries or claims about the protection of personal information by the Foundation, please contact:
ArtVillage Osaki Central Tower 8F, 1-2-2, Osaki, Shinagawa-Ku, Tokyo, 141-0032 Japan TEL 03-5719-2125 FAX 03-5719-2135 firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Ongoing improvement of “compliance structure and programs”
- Nakatani Foundation will carry out its business, complying with fully with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other legislation concerning personal information,
- Nakatani Foundation will continually revise and improve its policies, structure, implementation methods, etc. for protection of collected personal information in response to changes in Nakatani Foundation’s business activities, Japanese laws/regulations, social conventions, and the information technology environment.